Moira Kelly Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, it's my turn

2 posters

Go down

Well, it's my turn Empty Well, it's my turn

Post  LAurore Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:44 am

Well, my name is Aurore. I'm 19 and I'm from France, Brittany most exactly. I'm studing architecture. I love writing and drawing. I like too theater - I did some acting for some years - cinema, just as well background as acting. My favorite movie is a summer saga like we say in France : Le Bleu de l'Océan. I'm also a huge fan of Disney movies that I try to collect ! Wink My favorites are Mulan and The Lion King of course ! Wink I like too read. I love Mary Higgins Clark and Agatha Christie in particular. Otherwise, I'm rather a calm person but also determinated and nervous, and a little bit stubborn like most Breton ! Wink I have to confess I'm a little chauvininstic : I love my region : Britanny - Breizh in Breton - and I'm proud of to be a Breton and I love Celtic culture ! I'm also curious. I love learning and discover anything else. I'm a reserved girl too and sometimes a little dreamer... Wink
LAurore
LAurore

http://moirakelly.over-blog.com/

Back to top Go down

Well, it's my turn Empty Re: Well, it's my turn

Post  pondersaizi Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:32 am

Yeah, in a lot of ways I have changed. I still believe in doing what's right, but my idea of what's right has changed. There are a lot of broken heroes in wrestling and Sting is one of them.....just like me.

pondersaizi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum